Friday, December 30, 2011

[Day 5#30 Days Kpop Challenge : My favorite k-pop song from my favorite guy group]

hy hottest!hi follower!hi readers!hi stalkers!hi erk erk hi everyone!gemalai

now, today is fifth day. yeah, definitely i i dont follow the day. yeahh, too long gap. because im busy person everyone. yeah, busy. busy u know. ok. i'm lazy. buli

btw, it comes to the 5th day! ok, the fifth challenge is my favorite song from my favorite kpop guy group, of course its 2pm! actually i love all the songs. not even one song from them that i dislike. but, for my favorite, it quite hard task to decide.

of course i love again and again song. same goes to "10 out of 10", "tired of waiting", "put your hands up", "electricity", "heart beat" and all. btw, i think, my most favourite songs must be again and again as see the video below:



why i love this songs most? because this man. jaypark. if he did not leave 2pm, he definitely is my bias sadis
Membaca tanpa mengomen ibarat berak x basuh. eii. yerk!

2 pujian[s]:

Unknown said...

jayparkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! ~
^_^

Syira Zakaria said...

owhhh cik peanut im sooo admiring uuu alottt keh3. btw i pon love love love jaebum oppa :(

Post a Comment