Tuesday, December 8, 2015

[Tuesday Love Song :R. City ft. Adam Levine - Locked Away]


If I got locked away and we lost it all today
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same
If I showed you my flaws If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly would you still love me the same

Right about now If I judge for life man
would you stay by my side Or is you gonna say goodbye

Can you tell me right now
If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life
Shawty would it be alright
Come on show me that you know

Now tell me would you really ride for me
Baby tell me would you die for me
Would you spend your whole life with me
Would you be there to always hold me down
Tell me would you really cry for me

Baby don't lie to me
 If I didn't have anything
 I wanna know would you stick around

Let's get it diddly-down-down-down
All I want is somebody real who don't need much
A girl I know that I can trust
To be 'ere when money low
 If I did not have nothing else to give but love
 Would that even be enough
 Gotta need to know


Tell me tell me would you want me
Tell me tell me would you call me
If you knew I wasn't balling
Cause I need a girl who's always by my side
Tell me tell me do you need me
Tell me tell me do you love me
Or is you just tryna play me
Cause I need a girl to hold me down for life


Membaca tanpa mengomen ibarat berak x basuh. eii. yerk!

0 pujian[s]:

Post a Comment